You will find my guidance helpful if you wish to successfully:
• rightsize or downsize your space,
• address mounds of paper or other forms of clutter,
• respond to changes in life priorities or to a home that is no longer joyful,
• create an easy and joyful environment for later years, or
• respectfully honor and move on belongings of a loved one who has passed.
To learn if my style is a fit for you, let’s enjoy a complimentary one-hour telephone chat and no cost home visit to develop a plan (in person or via Skype). My rate is $100 for a four-hour session and $75 for a two-hour one.
Additionally, I share strategies thru group talks, public lectures (often free), and classes at the Camden Hills Regional H.S., http://fivetowns.maineadulted.org/.
A little about me: My husband and I enjoy living with our dog Patches in our Cushing home that we restored in the late 1960’s and are delighted to be grandparents. My past work experience includes serving as a nonprofit administrator for several programs in Knox County and as the host and associate producer of a T.V. series on quilting for Maine Public.
I would love to hear from you at 207-354-8748 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warm wishes, Diane
Your home can be a calm, private retreat and place of inspiration with
possessions, many or few, that delight you and nurture your happiness.